Do you want to lose weight permanently without the struggle?
Would you like to feel really happy with your body?
Are you unable to lose that last 10 pounds?
Would you like to stop late night snacking?
Do you find it difficult to say “no” to second helpings?
Do weight loss programs seem attractive to you?
Does fast weight loss seem all too appealing?
“If I could just do a quick weight loss program I would then alter my eating habits!”
Eliminating bad habits is one thing and beginning a new habit of healthy eating is important, but it is vital to recognise that weight loss diets are difficult to continue over the long haul.
There are far too many temptations to contend with!
We will show you how to change the way you think about food, particularly unhealthy, “fatty” foods.
In general, why do people overeat? It’s more or less an in-the-moment activity based on the belief that it will make them feel good.
Reducing your weight needs an approach that switches from “feelings” to a more visual approach.
Let’s face it, you want to look better and feel healthier.
However, looking better is something that is going to happen in the future, not today.
Typically, we begin a “weight loss” program and believe that it is possible to swap what we have been doing every day for something we will enjoy in the future – how we will eventually look.
However, this relies on will power and a future expectation of how wonderful we will look.
It simply doesn’t work.
In fact, the emotion or emotions we feel about eating need to be tackled and changed.
With NLP changing an internal representation from kinesthetic (feelings) to a visual picture of looking great starts the process.
As an example of a visual approach, try this:
Close your eyes and breathe deeply.
Picture yourself standing before a mirror, seeing a noticeably thinner you.
Now imagine entering the mirror and merging with that fantastic image, and becoming the slimmer you.
You can feel your clothes hang more loosely on you.
Now separate yourself from the image and step out of the mirror, but keep your eyes on it.
Finally, open your eyes.
Next time you go to the fridge or sit down to eat, take a minute or two to practice this exercise.
It can help you eat more sensibly and reinforce your commitment to losing weight.
When you see yourself losing weight and looking good your unconscious mind begins to be programmed into making it a permanent habit.
If you are prepared to keep forming these pleasant mental pictures, you will find yourself truly motivated to make it happen.
NLP, emotional intelligence and hypnosis can help you if you:
- Eat when you are not hungry or if you seem to always feel hungry
- Feel you are not in control of your food intake
- Can’t stop eating once you get started
- Feel a strong emotion to eat and find it difficult to stop once you start
- Eat to end unhappiness, pain, or fill the “emptiness”
- Can’t get or stay motivated to lose weight
- Continually re-gain all the weight you have worked so hard to lose
When you identify and eliminate the triggers that cause emotional eating, it is far easier to lose weight and never gain it back. If you do not identify and destroy these triggers you will simply stay on the same emotional treadmill and only enjoy temporary success.
With NLP, emotional intelligence and hypnosis we believe your aim should be to:
- Stop compulsive and binge eating
- Gain control over your emotions
- Stop constant dieting
- Stop craving food
- Get in control of your eating
- Learn how to eat what you love and not gain weight
- Improve your self-image
- Be free from eating and weight problems permanently
So, why NLP, emotional intelligence and hypnosis?
Simply put: together they work!
The alternative includes some of the following:
- If you fail to learn new habits, you will get the same results
- You will continue to gain all the weight you lose, and probably add more
- You will keep reading the literature about losing weight, hear the recordings and try every diet, but without permanent success
- You will be forced to continue struggling without enjoying permanent weight loss
Overcoming overeating isn’t the same as overcoming other bad habits or even addictions such as alcohol or smoking. You cannot simply stay away from food because you have to eat.
Instead it’s important to learn:
- How to change your food preferences and make healthier choices
- How to feel more satisfied every time you eat
- How to make painless lifestyle changes
- How to identify and use a motivation strategy to change your eating habits
- What the emotion of eating means and how to eliminate the effects of these emotions
- New ways to improve your body-image and self-image
- How to ignore fast weight loss to get real, permanent results
- How to overcome weight loss diets, weight loss programs, and weight loss plans to get the outcome you want
- How to make “weight loss” a thing of the past and get the body image you want for life
NLP, emotional intelligence and hypnosis will enable you to focus your mental energy away from in-the-moment gratification.
NLP, emotional intelligence, hypnosis and associated disciplines will help you to get your mind off the immediate attraction of food.
Weight Loss Hypnotherapy
We will show you why hypnotherapy is a wonderful tool for weight loss.
However, weight loss hypnotherapy by itself will not make you lose weight.
What it will do is to change your attitude towards food and eating.
It can speed up your metabolism so that you burn more energy which ultimately means you will lose weight.
Weight loss hypnotherapy is a powerful tool to enable you to regain control over your attitudes, beliefs and values.
Some people say they can’t stop eating a particular food.
The truth is that they have chosen, for some good reason, to manifest that particular belief.
Weight loss hypnotherapy removes the reason, changes the belief and values so that weight loss becomes possible, even easy.
You can use this technique on yourself and train others in the process.
We offer phone coaching as an alternative, practical solution if you prefer this approach.
However, one-on-one in person coaching for all areas of coaching and personal assistance is always available and recommended.